Why haven't I received any tracking information?
If you haven't yet received a tracking number, it's likely that we're still processing or packing your order.
You'll receive an email with your tracking number the moment your order has left our warehouse. Please allow 1-3 business days for orders to be dispatched.
If it has been longer than 3 days, please reach out to our Kappa Crew here and we'll be happy to assist.READ FULL ARTICLE
Why was my delivery returned to sender?
If your parcel has been returned to sender, you will be refunded in 2-5 business days once your parcel arrives back at the warehouse.
Some possible reasons why your order was unable to be delivered:
- Your delivery address was incomplete or incorrect
- No one was present to receive the parcel
- The delivery was rejected
Once your parcel has been returned to sender, unfortunately, we cannot send the parcel back out to you.
We understand that you're hanging out for your new item(s), so we suggest repurchasing under a new order for them to be delivered to a location where they can be signed for such as your place of work.READ FULL ARTICLE
What do I do if I've received the wrong order or my item has arrived damaged?
We apologise if you haven't received what you ordered or your item has arrived damaged. Please follow the below steps so our Kappa Crew can assist you.
- Visit our Guest Portal here and enter your order number (starts with KAPAU) and email address.
- Follow the steps and select 'dispatch error' as your reason for return.
- Provide a brief description of the issue and upload three photos to show the issue (product label, shoebox label and item(s) received).
- Hit submit. Our Kappa Crew will review your claim.
- If approved, you'll be sent a follow-up email with further details.